Sunday, July 25, 2010

Week 17 - July 24/25 - Vegetable Garden

I got a break from the vegetable garden this weekend!  I guess the three hours of weeding last weekend payed off, because there weren't really too many weeds this weekend, so I just left it!  By next weekend, I am sure that it will need some attention.

Everything is progressing as expected.  We had a zucchini this week and have another one on the grill as I type for dinner tonight.  There will be cucumbers ready this week.  And that is an improvement over last year already!  I don't think I got any cucumbers or zucchini last year!   We are having fresh lettuce a couple of times a week.  And I had a snack of beets this week.  So far so good in garden land!

Vegetable Garden

Vegetable Garden
Zucchini
First Zucchini of the year!
Baby cucumber 
Herb Garden





No comments:

Post a Comment