Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week 16 - July 17/18 - Flowers

Cone Flowers
Pink Cone Flower . . . will it ever open all the way?


Yes, it will!!!!!

Purple Cone Flowers

More purple cone flowers . . . I have been trying for years to get these to grow well in my gardens and finally, this year, I have lots of them!

Day Lilies
Ivory and purple day lily . . . I have had this one for three years and I guess it didn't like where it was planted, because it hasn't really bloomed.  I moved it this year and it is beautiful!

Dusty Rose Day Lily . . . new this year from Mom!

Double Peach Day Lily . . . there is a huge row of these at the end of my front lawn that were there when we bought the house.

Double Peach Day Lily.

Mauve (very, very, very light mauve) Day Lily . . . new this year from mom!

Lilies

Cancun Asiatic Lily

Cancun Asiatic Lily


Star Gazer Oriental Lily . . . my favorite flower!

Star Gazer Oriental Lily . . . my favorite flower!

Star Gazer Oriental Lily . . . my favorite flower!

Other Pretty Flowers

Purple Phlox

Red (although more of a fushia than red) Phlox

Still don't know what this is . . . 





No comments:

Post a Comment