Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 14 - July 3/4 - Flowers

Cone Flower (Tuesday) . . . I think this is the pink one that I bought last year that didn't bloom . . . the buds on it are different than the regular purple and white ones that I have.

Cone Flower . . . same one as above, on Sunday, still waiting for it to open fully!

Allium (Tuesday)

Allium (Sunday)

Pink Lily . . . one of my Vesey's Ground Cover Lilies . . . but it's almost 2 feet tall!  But it is beautiful!

Yarrow

Purple Cone Flower

Shasta Daisy

Shasta Daisy

Pink Lily . . . Vesey's Ground Cover Lilies . . . this one is shorter, but still not really a ground cover, but again, it's gorgeous! 

Pink Lily


Alliums


First daylily of the year . . . not the best bloom, but it is the first one and well, I love all my lilies!

No comments:

Post a Comment