Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 22 - August 28/29 - Flower Beds

My flower beds are looking sad with autumn coming.  And with a bit of neglect, they are in desperate need of some TLC, lots of grass and weeds to pull and lots of things to be trimmed before fall really comes.  But there seriously just aren't enough hours in the day or even in the week these days.  And considering that I am away on vacation for the rest of the week, I don't expect any of it will get done before the next update.  But you never know, maybe the garden cleaning fairy will stop by while I am away and have them in tip top shape when I came home!

Back Garden

Side Garden

Side Garden

Malva Zebrina

Purple leafed sedum

Purple leafed sedum

Busy bumble on the sedum

Sedum

Hen and chick with lots of little babies





No comments:

Post a Comment