Saturday, August 14, 2010

Week 19 - August 7/8 & Week 20 - August 14/15 - Flowers

Raindrops on my Crimson Maple . . . just cause I like pics of raindrops on pretty things!

Raindrop on a daylily.

White Phlox

Despite the fact that I haven't planted snap dragons in my flower beds in about three years, every year, I still have a couple pop up that have seeded themselves down.

Some violas that just popped up recently.

One lonely blossom on this poor little clematis.  Not sure why it is having such a hard time growing this year, but it is pretty sad looking.  Hope that it survives the winter!

Rubekia

Rubekia

This is the galardia that my mom gave me for my birthday . . . it has gotten HUGE!  And is much taller than the tag suggested it would be!  It really needs to find a better spot to live before next year . . . and hopefully before it get snagged by the lawn tractor!

No comments:

Post a Comment