Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 13 - June 26/27

The flower beds are doing great!  Finally, after years of filling in spaces, they are looking like well established flower beds, especially this back section.  There are a few things that are getting too big for where they are.  And other things that have seeded down little babies in places that they can't stay.  I have to try and find some homes for some of these little guys or I will have to pull them out.  It always makes me sad to have to pull out and toss away a little plant, I would much rather give them to someone to plant in their garden or move it to somewhere else in my yard than kill most things!  But, I am running out of space!  I do have to learn to be a little more selective about what I leave to seed down/grow as sometimes these things that I just don't want to pull out start to over power some other things.  

Back Garden

Side Garden (wow, that's a really crappy photo this week!)

Side Garden (another crappy photo!  I'll try to do better next week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment