Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 13 - June 26-27 Herb Garden

I know I don't usually do a post just for the herb garden, but I've got a few pics this week, so I thought I would give them their own post!

The oregano is still trying to take over all open spaces.  I dug three pots of it for co-workers and pulled some of it this week and you would never know! Everything else is doing quite well.  The scarlet runner beans along the back are growing nicely and will need their netting put up very soon.

My Herb Garden


Thyme

Golden Oregano

Mint (mmm mojitos!!)

Basil (I bought this one!)


Oregano

Most of my annual herbs (basil, parsley, cilantro and dill) I grow in large quantities from seed in the vegetable garden.  The basil and parsley seeds are very slow to germinate and are still quite tiny, but the cilantro and dill are looking good!


Cilantro


Dill




No comments:

Post a Comment