Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 11 - June 12-23

My flower beds are looking great!  I love my flowers!  Everything is doing well, evening primrose is in bloom through out all the beds, sweet william has been blooming for a little while, hardy geranium is covered in blooms and yesterday my first lily of the year was open!  There are lots of things with buds to open in coming weeks.

There haven't even been too many weeds.  Or maybe I am just keeping ahead of them better than usual.  Either way, I am happy!  I added a couple new things this week .  .  . a new Hen and Chicken and a galardia.  I have another new plant, I can't remember what it is called, but it has cool purple spiky flowers.  I haven't planted it yet as it is fairly large and I have to find a good spot, but hubby picked it out.  Watch for it in next week's photos.

Back Garden 

Back garden from the other end

Side garden

Side garden from the other end

Side garden

Clematis trellis in side garden

No comments:

Post a Comment