Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 3 - April 17-18, 2010

So, apparently Mother Nature got the message from my pathetic attempt at poetry last night, because today was a gorgeous day.  I got my side garden mostly edged, I need to get another roll of edging and finish it.  I am very happy with the way it looks and am looking forward to filling up the new space!

The side garden before I started today.

The side garden as I was working on it . . . for some reason, I didn't take a photo when it was finished!

Here are the rest of my weekly update photos.  There wasn't much to do this week other than the work on the side garden, just a few bits of grass to pull here and there.

The other section of the side garden.

The back garden.

And here are this week's flowers and other interesting things in the garden  . . . 

Bleeding Hearts

Grape Hyacins

Dwarf Irises

Dwarf Iris

Violas

Yeah!  My Clematis is alive!!!

Columbine growing out of the railway ties around the back garden.

Rhubarb . . . almost ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment