Monday, June 6, 2011

June 4/5 - Vegetable Garden




The vegetable garden is coming along quite nicely.  Almost everything I have planted is up and growing as expected.  I am surprised at how dry it is given the amount of rain we have had this year but so far it hasn't effected how anything is growing.

I planted my tomato, pepper and broccoli plants this weekend.  I would still like to get some jalapeno peppers and cherry tomatoes, but other than that, I think it is all planted!

Onions

Swiss Chard

Kale

Lots of lettuce!

Freshly planted tomato plant.

Freshly planted tomato plant.

Freshly planted pepper plant.

Freshly planted broccoli plant.

The potatoes are growing like crazy!

Cucumbers

Zucchini are sprouting their next set of leaves!

All planted and ready to grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment