Sunday, July 8, 2012

Flowers - July 8, 2012

The flower beds, much like the garden are experience an invasion of weeds that I battle a little bit at time, crossing my fingers that I can keep them from taking over.  They are also suffering a little bit from the lack of rain, but most will survive without much trouble.

As always, here are some picture of my pretties!


The first lily of the year.  (More to come, probably in a post of their own because I love lilies so much!)


Morning glories . . . even one with a bee having a snack!

First Daylily!

Cone Flower (echinacea) buds.

Liattrice. 

Astilbe.

First Tango Asiatic Lily.

Fist Cancun Asiatic Lily.

The progression of Allium Flowers.

Galardia. 

Galardia . . . even after the petals are gone they look cool!

Hosta Flower.





No comments:

Post a Comment