Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Has Sprung Part 2 - March 18, 2012

Here are some more photos I took over the weekend of the things that are already popping up in my flower beds.  Amazed at the amount of growth I see give that it is still March!

 Evening Primrose.
 Spider web Hen and Chicken.
 Delta Red Hen and Chicken
Hen and Chicken - not sure what this one is called, but I got it from my Nana's flower bed. 
 
Another Hen and Chicken - I bought this one, but lost the tag!
 
Another Hen and Chicken that can from my Nana's flower bed.

Hen and Chicken - not sure what this one is call or even where I got it! Can you tell that I really like Hen and Chickens??

Rhubarb!
 Tulips.
Daffodils.
Purple Sedum . . . can't believe that this is up already!
And one of my day lilies is has started coming up already!

I have my fingers crossed that we don't get any more wintery weather because all my little plants won't like it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment