Monday, June 4, 2012

In The Flower Beds - End Of May 2012


Hen and Chicks are all doing extremely well this year!  And I love it!! :) 





Lots of iris blossoms this year too!  But I still have one stubborn iris that mom gave me about three years ago that won't bloom!

Hostas are as huge as ever!  Even though I take pieces off of them every spring, you can never tell, they are always as big or bigger than the year before!


Lots of white columbine scattered throughout the flower beds, but no yellow this year.  Time to start collecting seeds for next year!  Anyone have any they would like to share?





Bachelor buttons . . . cool buds, awesome flowers and the bees love them!

New lupins, from mom, the ones I had last year didn't come back this spring.

Coral Bells and Dianthus, also new this year, from mom!

Siberian Irises . . . I have had these for about five years, the white one bloomed for the first time last year and the blue one for the first time this year.  

Persian Corn Flower . . . with a little green bug!

And a peonie bud covered in ants.

Sweet William.

















No comments:

Post a Comment